Emma Rowley is a 22 year old recording artist, producer and songwriter from the Leesburg/Purcellville area of Northern Virginia. After spending four years in Nashville, TN as a full time student, she gradutaed from Belmont University in May of 2017 with a Bachelor of Music in Commercial Music concentrating on voice and songwriting.
Before entering into the world of popular music, Emma was cast in two Broadway shows in New York City as a teenager (Lupone Gypsy - 2008 & Bye Bye Birdie - 2009). These opportunities opened the door for her to perform as a guest of the New York Pops Orchestra at Carnegie Hall on two occasions. This was just the beginning of her professional career. After discovering her knack for songwriting, Emma began pursuing country music, leading her to work with producers Dan Hagen and Bryan White in Nashville. Today, she focuses on her newly developing pop style as a full time musical artist.
Emma will be returning to the Northern Virginia music scene during the summer of 2017 after spending the month of May singing on her second run at The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. She is excited to connect with more music lovers and local businesses. Her entrepreneurial spirit drives her in building a brand from the ground up through real relationships with real people who share her passion for music.
Want to know more? Full bio here...
- Apr 19, 2017 Opening for... SHE/Dana Marie/Album Release Apr 19, 2017
- May 8, 2017 – Jun 4, 2017 Appearing at The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, MI May 8, 2017 – Jun 4, 2017
- June 2017
- Jul 1, 2017 Acoustic at 868 Estate Vineyards Jul 1, 2017
- Jul 2, 2017 Acoustic at Kalypso's Jul 2, 2017
- Jul 9, 2017 Acoustic at 868 Estate Vineyards Jul 9, 2017
- Jul 15, 2017 Acoustic at 868 Estate Vineyards Jul 15, 2017
- Jul 21, 2017 Acoustic at Kalypso's Sports Tavern Jul 21, 2017
- Jul 23, 2017 Acoustic at North Gate Vineyard Jul 23, 2017
- August 2017